Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Yoga Challenge: Days 1 & 2

Monday
-Fitness Yoga @ Shoreview

Today was the first day I went straight from work to yoga, and as soon as I stepped on the mat I knew it was exactly what I needed. My feet were so tight that it almost hurt to stand, so it was good we did a lot of stretching.


Then I deloped the desire to be able to do cran and side crane.



Source



Source


Maybe in 44 days???



Tuesday
-Fitness Yoga @ Emma B YMCA w/Jenna

Tonights yoga session was GREAT!!! I really like the instructor, Jenna. We warmed-up, got a great strength session which was followed by ab work, flexibility and then savasana.

I really liked that there was a strong emphasis on the strength portion- I was challenged, but in a way that made me feel strong and good about myself! I was also happy that I was able to get into bound extended side angle pose really easily.



Source

No comments: