- I worked 8 days in a row.
- We had a construction company at our house to fix the damage from the ice dams we had last year and we ended up with a new roof, a new ceiling in the bedroom on our main floor, a new wall in our future nursery and some more insulation.
- We went to North Dakota for Thanksgiving.
- We met with a priest and had two hours of premarriage counseling, and yes, I really do mean PREmarriage counseling...we are hopefully going to have our marriage blessed in the Catholic church sometime around our 5th wedding anniversary because Jared is Catholic, and I am supportive Baptist wife.
- I finally got to meet my new baby niece.
- Jared and I practiced our child bathing skill with our adorable nephews.
- I have made no progress on the photo wall.
- I tore down all the wallpaper in the main floor bedroom...now I am left wondering what the heck I should do with this room.
- I read "24 Hours" by Greg Isles and now I am onto "Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God" by Francis Chan which is a book I am totally loving and find very inspiring.
- We had a energy audit done to our house...I think we are going to end up living in our house forever.
- We are now sponsoring a child through World Vision. His name is Jonatan, he is 8 and lives in Guatemala. Please pray that we will be good sponsors!
...and I'm back to working the night shift for two weeks, so who knows when I will blog again.