So here is what I am looking for:
- Raised off the ground because of our heating vents
- Less than 100 inches in width
- Affordable, but not poorly made
- From somewhere other than IKEA
- If it were a right facing sectional
- That it be a sleeper sofa since we have a small house and may not always be able to have a guest room
- Pros: Right facing sectional, raised off the ground, not microfiber, sleek & modern style, appropriate width, color, price, appeared fairly well made, able to see it in person & try it out
- Cons: I would like the right facing side to be a little longer; not a sleeper sofa; comfort was okay, but not fantastic- though it had potential to get better with time
From: Pottery Barn
- Pros: I love the curved corner wedge which will allow us to maximize seating; lots of fabric choices. The style is exactly what I am looking for.
- Cons: I haven't seen it in person, or been able to try it out; I would probably want a high quality fabric which would make it slightly more than I want to spend; shipping costs
I'm not in a rush to purchase something right now because my sister and her friend are still living with me, but with that said, I would buy a couch tomorrow if it was exactly what I was looking for or being sold for the right price. My goal is to have a new living room furniture by June...so the search is on.