Monday, February 18, 2013

Thinking About Baby #2

Call me crazy, but I started talking about wanting a second baby since Elias was only about five weeks old.

If my body didn't need more healing, my husband had a job, and of course if I was actually ovulating...I would probably be pregnant again.

A girl can dream, right?!















 Okay...to be honest, I didn't LOVE being pregnant...but I didn't hate it either. I'm just crazy about the end product!!!!!



















I am always asking Elias is he wants a baby brother or sister...so I guess only time will tell!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I asked my husband when he wanted #2 just a few days after Aubrey was born. Part of me was joking, but another part was serious. I'd love to have another one- being pregnant was amazing and creating life was such a great experience. I'd love to do it again.

Callie Nicole said...

I felt the same way after Wyatt was born - I was ready for another one right away! I'm a little more laid back about it this time, so we'll see when we end up having Baby #3. :-)